With attendees expected from all over Europe, Africa and Middle East, and an exciting programme, ATMOsphere Europe 2021 will be a great opportunity to learn how leading retailers and end-users are applying CO2, ammonia, hydrocarbons, and water in commercial and industrial HVAC&R applications.
Innovative companies will present their cutting-edge products and projects and there will be numerous opportunities to interact with the speakers, network, and make new contacts in this fast-growing market! Five reasons to attend ATMOsphere Europe 2021
- Networking opportunities with HVAC&R professionals
- Discover the latest projects and best practices in the HVAC&R industry presented by end users including supermarkets and consumer good brands, such as Red Bull, Delhaize, Co-op, and METRO AG, among others.
- Gain insight into the future of your sector and upcoming natural refrigerant-based technologies, such as ejector, parallel compression, air-cooling technology, and low charge ammonia systems
- Learn about choosing and implementing economical solutions while reducing your carbon footprint.
- Contribute to a global movement making a positive impact on the environment
Listen to both end-users and manufacturers’ experiences with natural refrigerants-based technologies by registering today.
Make sure to book your free end-user ticket.
Stay tuned to check our latest news.