You’re invited to submit your technology case studies showcasing natural refrigerants for ATMOsphere America 2024!
We are looking for case studies by manufacturers which can be presented along with end-users or installers.
Due to limited availability, the selection process will be highly demanding. Please ensure that your submission is also relevant to the American market and includes real-life applications.
Selection process: To be considered, presentations must be co-presented with an end user or affiliated contractor, preferably on site during the presentation (for heat pump case studies, end users/contractors are preferred but not required).
Please use the submission template provided in the link below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will not be accepted if any other format is used.
The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2024. Please note that submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis and case studies might be allocated before this deadline, so early submission is recommended.
ATMOsphere Conferences Case Study Guidelines Submission Procedure
- Fill out this form and keep it in its original format, as a Microsoft Word document. Note: You may not have some of the information required which is ok, you can make changes to your submission by simply reaching out to us.
- Indicate which ATMOsphere Conference your submission is to in the subject line
- Send the case studies to the communicated e-mail addresses in the call for case studies/presentations.
- Submissions made without this form or after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Content Market Focus: Must be focused on or applicable to the market in which the conference is taking place.
Topics: Should include HVAC&R applications with natural refrigerants (e.g. R744, R717, R718, R290, R600a, R1270) such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Ice rinks
- Transport refrigeration
- Other areas of application
Content: Submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in the region
- Original: technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: examples of real-life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Important: Case studies with the following elements will be treated preferentially:
Efficiency analysis: Analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs.
Presentation Time: Each technology case study presentation will be allotted a maximum of 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 2-3 minutes of Q&A from the audience. Changes are possible depending on the session and the conference.
Speaker Discount: Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discount on the standard conference pass.
Still have questions? Send an e-mail to email@example.com