EU F-GAS POLICY PANEL!
We are thrilled to announce the EU F-gas Policy Panel, one of the key sessions of ATMOsphere Europe, during which representatives will discuss the latest developments of the EU F-gas Regulation review, applicable regulatory issues, and standards impacting natural refrigerants in Europe.
- Bas Eickhout, Member of European Parliament – will confirm his presence soon
- Arno Kaschl, Senior Policy Officer, DG Clima, European Commission
- Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA)
- Juergen Suess, Member, Clean Cooling Coalition
We are also please to welcome new speakers joining the following panels:
Commercialisation of natural refrigerant heat pumps
- Raymond Decorvet, Senior Account Executive, MAN Energy Solutions
- Harald Erös, Founding Member & Chairman, & Andreas Klaudus, Deputy Chairman, Austrian Association of Refrigeration (ÖGKT)
Register here to be part of the most important conference supporting the business case for natural refrigerants.