ATMOsphere Europe Summit 2022, taking place on 15-16 November in Brussels, will be packed with fresh content, and today we’d like to announce the latest speakers and case studies additions to the programme.
Impact of Refrigerants: REACH Regulation Panel
Our new speaker will join the other recently announced experts for a panel discussion on the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) plans to take up a proposal to restrict some HFC and HFO refrigerants and TFA as PFAS – applying the “polluter pays” principle – under the EU’s REACH regulation.
- Audun Heggelund, Senior Adviser, Norwegian Environment Agency
We’re also pleased to announce new technology case studies presented by manufacturers, end users and installers:
HVAC & Heat Pumps case studies
- Castel | Heat pump with R744 installation, a clever combination in CO2 transcritical with R290 | Co-presented with Euro-Cold & Servex
- CTA | Propane in heat pumps, a natural and sustainable solution with energy savings for all applications | Co-presented with end user
Refrigeration case studies
- Dorin | Integrated systems: do it all with CO2 | Co-presented with Frigoveneta
- Area Cooling Solutions | iCOOLTM CO2 – decentralised solution for commercial refrigeration applications | Co-presented with Calis
Transport & MAC case studies