We are thrilled to announce the presence of Emma Wink (BASE) at ATMOsphere Europe, who will bring an overview of the SET Alliance‘s efforts to scale the servitisation business model for natural refrigerant systems.
- Emma Wink, Project Lead, BASE| The Global Servitisation for Energy Transition Alliance – Accelerating the shift from products to services for clean and energy efficient technologies.
New case studies announced!
- Huayi Compressor Barcelona & Uğur | R290 variable speed compressor – The future of light commercial refrigeration
Transport & MAC
- Hanon Systems | Sustainable thermal management for electric vehicles
- Dorin | A novel CO2 compressor design for safe and efficient comfort cooling and heating in mobile HVAC systems
- PBX| Industrialisation of R290 in transport refrigeration
Register here to be part of the most important conference supporting the business case for natural refrigerants.