We are thrilled to announce the Training Panel of ATMOsphereEurope Summit 2023! Speakers will take the stage to talk about the offer of natural refrigerant-based training and certification opportunities, becoming mainstreamed and under more scrutiny.
- Christian Heerup, Business Manager, Refrigeration, Danish Technological Institute (DTI)
- Coen van de Sande, President, Air conditioning and Refrigeration European Association (AREA)
- Lee Downham, Technical and Sustainability Director, Beijer Ref Academy
Additional case studies announced:
Heat pump case studies
- Energy Recovery I Novel rotary pressure exchanger for increasing efficiency of low global warming transcritical CO₂heat pumps.
- Gütner & Fenagy I Air heat exchanger in district heating application: key factors and performance.
- TripleAqua by SINOP I TripleAqua CO₂ 105 kW heat pump for new Czech SINOP factory.
Refrigeration case studies
- SCM Frigo & Sagat I Low temperature CO₂ system as optimized, energy-efficient solution: cold room manufacturer applications.
- Embraco & ES System K I Revolutionary, energy efficient cabinet with variable speed compressor for effective sale and display of ice cream.
- Dorin & ArnegI Improving CO₂ systems efficiency with the use of the most novel technologies.
Transport case studies
- Ecooltec I Field experiences with natural refrigerants in transport refrigeration units.
Don’t miss out on joining us in Brussels! Register now and secure your spot.