If you’re looking to gain insight into the future of natural refrigerant-based technologies, this event is for you!
ABOUT THE EVENT
The 12th edition of ATMO America is coming back to Washington D.C. in 2023, after the success of the 2022 edition! It will gather key industry experts, policy makers, end users and contractors to learn about the very latest developments in natural refrigerants-based solutions.
- Branding visibility for Sponsors at the event
- Attendees expected from all over America and beyond!
- Meet & connect, interact with leading industrial and commercial end users, suppliers, regulators, associations…
- Networking drinks reception in the evening of Day 1
- Keynote presentation
- Interview with CEOs
- Global and regional policy, regulations and standards
- End user experiences with technology
- Market trends & technology trends
- Latest innovative technology presentations
- Panel discussions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
If you’re looking to gain insight into the future of natural refrigerant-based technologies, this event is for you:
- Discover energy-efficient, sustainable, economical, and future-proof solutions
- Learn about market trends and the latest and most innovative technologies
- Find out how end users are benefitting from natural refrigerant systems
- Understand the relevant laws, regulations standards from key policy and government experts
- Hear from top industry CEOs
- Learn about the health and environmental impact of f-gas refrigerants
End users, policy makers, manufacturers, researchers, academia, consultants, NGOs, associations, media, and other relevant key industry experts & thought leaders.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Apply to join the ATMO Connect global network (free) and receive all the latest news and network before, during and after the event.
Register to our newsletter to keep updated on all the latest news.
Review the event Policy & Information related to the COVID-19 pandemic: click here.