If you’re looking to gain insight into the future of natural refrigerant-based technologies, this event is for you!
ABOUT THE EVENT
The 12th edition of ATMO America is coming back to Washington D.C. in 2023! It will gather key industry experts, policy makers, end users, manufacturers, and contractors to learn about the very latest developments in natural refrigerants-based solutions.
VENUE – May 31st 2023 update
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
1127 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, United States
(note that the event is NO longer taking place at the at the Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel, where it was originally set to take place)
- Branding visibility for Sponsors at the event
- Attendees expected from all over America and beyond!
- Meet & connect, interact with leading industrial and commercial end users, suppliers, regulators, associations…
- Networking drinks reception in the evening of Day 1
- Keynote presentations
- Global and regional policy, regulations and standards (including the ‘Technology Transitions’ proposed ruling, part of the AIM Act)
- End user experiences with technology
- Market trends & technology trends
- Latest innovative technology presentations
- Panel discussions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
If you’re looking to gain insight into the future of natural refrigerant-based technologies, this event is for you:
- Discover energy-efficient, sustainable, economical, and future-proof solutions
- Learn about market trends and the latest and most innovative technologies
- Find out how end users are benefitting from natural refrigerant systems
- Understand the relevant laws, regulations standards from key policy and government experts
- Hear from top industry CEOs
- Learn about the health and environmental impact of f-gas refrigerants
End users, policy makers, manufacturers, researchers, academia, consultants, NGOs, associations, media, and other relevant key industry experts & thought leaders.
KEEP UP TO DATE
Register to our newsletter to keep updated on all the latest news.