ABOUT THE EVENT
The legacy continues…
The 9th ATMOsphere annual International Conference on Natural Refrigerants, held in Japan, will be a two-day event taking place in-person on Day 1 and online on Day 2.
ATMOsphere APAC Summit’s mission is to highlight the existence of the latest natural refrigerant technologies for various applications, both environmentally friendly and profitable for the commercial and industrial refrigeration, and air conditioning industries.
By demonstrating that it is feasible, we aim to promote and accelerate the spread of natural refrigerant technology in markets such as Asia, North America, Europe, and other regions.
Day 1: June 27, 2022 (Monday)
- Venue: Tokyo Conference Center Shinagawa
- Address: Area Shinagawa 3F-5F, 1-9-36 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- In-person with a special focus on the Japanese NatRef market. Sessions will be simultaneously translated in Japanese-English.
Day 2: June 28, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Venue: Online
- Online, including strategic and visionary presentations, given by leading industry representatives on market trends in the APAC region. Sessions will be in English only.
Conference program will include:
- End user panel
- Policy trend
- Market trend (Japan, Oceania, China, Southeast Asia, India)
- Latest innovative technology presentations
Conference attendees will include end users, policy makers, manufacturers, researchers, academia, NGOs, associations, media, consultants and other relevant key industry experts & thought leaders!