If you’re looking to gain insight into the future of natural refrigerant-based technologies, this event is for you!
ABOUT THE EVENT
The 10th ATMOsphere annual International Conference on Natural Refrigerants, held in Japan, will be a two-day event.
ATMOsphere APAC Summit’s mission is to highlight the existence of the latest natural refrigerant technologies for various applications, both environmentally friendly and profitable for the commercial and industrial refrigeration, and air conditioning industries.
By demonstrating that it is feasible, we aim to promote and accelerate the spread of natural refrigerant technology in markets such as Asia, North America, Europe, and other regions.
- Branding visibility for Sponsors at the event
- Two-day programme to cover policy developments, market updates, technology case studies, end users’ experiences, and more.
- Many networking opportunities with key industry experts, including a networking dinner on Day 1
- Keynote speech
- Global and regional policy, regulations and standards
- End user presentations
- Market & technology trends
- Latest innovative technology presentations
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
If you’re looking to gain insight into the future of natural refrigerant-based technologies, this event is for you:
- Hear about the latest market trends and technology developments
- Understand the laws, standards and regulations from key policy experts from your region
- Find more about the most innovative, latest & best HVAC&R technologies
- Discover energy-efficient, sustainable and economical solutions for your business
- Find out how end users are benefitting from natural refrigerant systems
- Network with key industry leaders from the APAC region and the world
Conference attendees will include end users, policy makers, manufacturers, researchers, academia, NGOs, associations, media, consultants and other relevant key industry experts & thought leaders!
KEEP UP TO DATE
Sign up to our newsletter to keep updated on all the latest news.