ABOUT THE EVENT
The 13th edition of the annual conference will be held in Brussels on 19-20 September, 2023.
Besides focusing on the latest trends and achievements in the field of natural refrigerants technologies, the two-day event will explore business opportunities and reveal future perspectives in the HVAC&R industry.
Book your room here
• Branding visibility for Sponsors at the event
• Two-day programme to cover policy developments (PFAS, EU F-gas Regulation), market updates, heat pumps, transport & MAC, case studies, end users’ experiences, impact of refrigerants, and more.
• Attendees expected from all Europe and beyond.
• Networking Drinks Reception in the evening of Day 1
Register to our newsletter to keep updated on all the latest news.
Established as a significant platform for HVAC&R industry stakeholders to discuss new ideas and innovations, ATMOsphere Europe 2023 offers the participants a comprehensive and multifaceted programme.
• Keynote presentations
• Policy developments: PFAS workshop, EU F-gas Regulation panel
• Growing demand for heat pump solutions
• Transport & MAC sector: opportunities for natural refrigerant
• End user presentations
• Market trends
• Latest innovative technology presentations
• Panel discussions
End users, policy makers, manufacturers, researchers, academia, NGOs, associations, media and consultants.